Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wonderful Spring Time!

Hey jammers! I've got some awesome nooz for you guys!!!!!!
Wonderful Spring Time is finally HERE! Animal Jam is changing a whole lot now-a days.
There are some new items in Animal Jam today!
Leprechaun Hat!
Jam Mart Furniture
And i'm pretty sure that's it  with the items!

Ok so Today is the last day of The Leap Year Party! :(
But don't be sad There is a new party coming out soon!!
Lucky Day Party!
It's not up on animal jam yet but it will be! I can't wait!!!
So jammers about crystal sands.....
It's gonna be changing again!!! (I just hope it doesn't change back to normal!)

So a little about the New Animal Well i guess there will be 2 instead of 1
I'm pretty sure 1. Is an Octopus 2. I thinks it's a JellyFish
There is a new den too!
Frost den!

Also I almost forgot about the Monthly Gift from AJHQ
Elf Tail Armor!!
And before i go i wanted to show you guys these awesome new loading pictures! Animal jam changed them to very awesome ones here they are!





The glitches are not gone! I'm glad they are fun! Ok Jammers see you on ANIMAL JAM!





No comments:

Post a Comment