Thursday, June 7, 2012

Happy Nooz!

I've got some Happy Nooz for you all!! The update's here!
 

Today, the update of the jamaasian summer, has come to Jamaa! Making this, the best Jamaasian summer ever! First, I shall tell you, the new items.... The only new item I am currently able to find is the "pet princess castle" amino castle for your pets, located in Epic Wonders.
Yikes, seems like I'm going to need to stock up on gems, if I wanted to buy it though... What do you think on this item, jammers?

Next, the Jamaa Journal has freshly been made and given out Jamaa-wide, here it is.







Page 1 New pets have come to Jamaa! But sadly, these furry little friends are only available by purchasing a 9-month certificate located in Animal Jam
Outfitters... Bummer, unless you have the money. Luckily though, they mark "pet adoption week" which is a week long event showing care towards pets. So, why not head on out, and adopt your own pet today! (if you can). It does look pretty cool though, for more information on these furry little friends and pet adoption, head on over to the Daily Explorer, AJHQ's blog, or towards the last page to learn more! WAtch Tierney Thys explain about pet adoption and read more about these adorable little creatures. I hope to get one soon, they are summer-like and spring-like. Will you?

Page 2 Next, the summer carnival has arrived! It has finally come, making it, Jamaa's number one attraction! I highly suggest going to it, it looks quite fun, for more information about it, see my post after this one. Also, you get tickets, ( like any other carnival) to purchase cool prizes. Cool! I can't wait to go. ;)

Page 3 Also, a new pet contest has come too! Hope to see all your wonderful submissions to the contest and in Jammer Central! Good luck, and have fun! Remember, it's not whether you win or lose, but how you have fun. I believe in all of you, everyone wins, just look in Jammer Central, that will display all your works.

Page 4 Next, we were right jammers! Penguins are the new pets in Jamaa for everyone! Cool, hopefully they will be here around next update for everyone to be waddling around Jamaa! I'm excited, are you? On the other side, it shows more dens are being crafted and more inventory space jammers. Before it used to be only 100, but now it is 300! Yay, thank you AJHQ you ROCK! Also, what creations will AJHQ create for new dens? I don't know, but I can imagine they will be so pawsome!

Page 5 Also, more rare tags have been created and added to items, hopefully no one will scam anymore. *crosses paws* Also, everything is all 3D-ish except on your animal, and den items, but I can see they will be soon to come. What do you think of this feature? Cool? Lame? Ehh... ok? I think its cool. ^.^

Page 6 This is the page containing some information on the humoring bird pets and Dr. Thys with her pet dog, Jessie! This is pretty darn cool, I'd say! What do you think?

Next, here are the calendars and AJHQ posts' on their blog, to view. ^.^






See? Seems like AJHQ has been pretty busy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment