Thursday, September 1, 2011

Do You Want to be Jammer of the Week?!

You guys told me that you want to see new people get to be jammer of the week So... Im holding a contest!!! Click on the link above the other blogs and send me an email telling me why you should be the jammer of the week (INCLUDE your username) Each week i will feature a new jammer. Don't be afraid to try out everyone is a winner!! And most importantle HAVE FUN! ALSO YOU CAN ADD COMMENTS SAYING WHY you wanna be jammer of the week U DONT HAVE TO EMAIL IF U DONT HAVE ONE!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i was there when you took the picture under your title of the blog!!

    ~Rubin99
    Http://www.animaljamandwaffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Bubble! This is a cool idea to get to meet new Jammers! Ur blog is fun. I hope you get lots of new Jammers of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to be the jammer of the week! this is such a smart i dea. around jamaa i spend my time helping anyone in trouble and if they are in a bad mood no matter how silly the idea is. i have a lot of experience in the world of jamaa as well. i have been on for a long time. please pick me bubbledoo1! my name is tigerlilycoke and i am grey and red! look me up.

    ReplyDelete